Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Beginning..................


Well, I finally took the plunge - and created a Blog......I hope you enjoy some of the things I will be showing you. I'm going to ATTEMPT to post at least several times a week. We'll see how that goes though.
Enjoy!
The first project I'm showing you is a gift bag and card that I created for the I {heart} Papers Birthday Bash. I used SU Baja Breeze cardstock, Parisian Breeze DP. and Baja Breeze ribbon. The stamp sets used are Eastern Blooms and Oval All from SU.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations, Lynn, on starting your blog! You will have so much fun and learning about it is fun too! Love your gift bag! Beautiful colors! Blessings to you!

i {heart} papers said...

Welcome to blogland! And, thanks for playing along with the challenges!

tinka said...

I am impressed! I knew you could do it!!!!!!!

TrishG said...

oooh, so pretty. Great colors. Love the layout of the card. Wonderful bag. Both extremely pretty!

Monica said...

Love the colours of this bag and card. So gentle and soothing.The flowers look so pretty on the bag and the card is so delightful.

xxx Monica

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Lynn,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com