Sunday, May 23, 2010

Season's Greetings


I know that all the snowmen have melted and Christmas is over with..but I'm working on my Christmas cards for this year and when I saw this challenge for a one layer card, I knew what I wanted to do. So, Season's Greetings - only a little early!

This is for the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge. The object this week is to make a one layer card that's CAS. I used a wheel from SU but cannot remember the name of it! I colored the little snowmen with my Prismacolor Pencils. The sentiment is from Snow Swirled (also SU).
What a busy weekend this has been! We have a big garden and it has now started to produce. I spent all afternoon canning green beans. It's alot of work but sure tastes nice! I may be kinda hit and miss around here for awhile because I stay very busy this time of year. We'll see. I do have a card scheduled for every day of this week though! So stay tuned........

Thanks for stopping by................

Lynn

23 comments:

Becky said...

I love this, it is clean and simple yet so adorable.

Marilyn said...

Love this card... very Christmas-sy. Wish I was that organize!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this delightful snowman line-up!! What a perfectly wonderful holiday card, Lynn!!

Sharon said...

Hi Lynn, I sure do love this early Christmas card. What a wonderful simple and clean-cut card. That image is wonderful. I've seen those wheels and was sceptical about purchasing one - methings differently now...lol! Now where was that shop again???? Enjoy your canning, sounds like fun!

Carrie said...

Great cas christmas card and good for you getting a head start!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love all the snowmen along the bottom of the card...how adorable!

Michelle Forrest said...

OMGoodness! This is just too darn cute! Love it, LOVE it, LOVE IT!!!!

Tammy said...

You made a real eye catcher. Very cute.

dawnmercedes said...

Oh! I Used to have this wheel. Do I still have this wheel??? OH man...great job. Sorry I haven't been able to check the blogs lately!!

Tina said...

Season's Greeting to you too! :) What a clean card! Love your coloring...are you adding to your copics at all?

Deb Neerman said...

A gorgeous CAS holiday card ... and the perfect one-layer card!

Thanks for entering your beautiful project in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "One-Layer" card challenge!!

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO sweet! I love the little snowmen at the bottom and the red ribbon really sets it off. Gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine

Jen Timko said...

This is such a great card! Good for you getting ahead! Your coloring and CAS layout are just perfect!

Emkay said...

So, so cute! Great one layer card!

Unknown said...

How cute Lynn! Just lovin those little guys!

Karen B. said...

Perfect for mailing! Those little guys are so cute, and wonderfully colored.

Thanks for playing at CAS-tastic!

paige said...

This is a great holiday card! Good for you for getting started early!

Miss Mary said...

OMG!! So cute..I love this!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this CAS card- another into my fav's to copy later!!! You are really good at this style of card. Sometimes less is more.......!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Adorable! Love this CAS card!!! Wow - good for you gardening. I have a black thumb for sure!!!
Maria

Gardner's Basket said...

Too cute! I love this CAS card. It's never too early for Christmas.

Sarah said...

That wheel is a cute one - do they still make it??? A great CAS card.

Karen Howard said...

Too funny... I have a gold challenge and pulled out my new Christmas stamp set to use already! When I asked my husband if it was too early to make Christmas cards he said something about going with the flow when the mojo is flowing! Now I don't feel so awkward, thanks for the inspiration!!!