Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hook, Line, and Sinker


Just a really quick post for today! I'm right in the middle of making a whole bunch of baby and children's cards and just HAD to get away from the pink and blue colors for a few minutes.

This is for CAS77 at SCS. I used a couple of images from the Hook, Line, and Sinker set from CTMH. The challenge was called One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. Well, we have one fish here and if you look really close you'll notice that the little fish has a red heart on his tail. I also used Riding Hood Red and Kraft paper. VERY clean and simple for today!


Thanks for stopping by..............


Lynn

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Really cute card and certainly different from baby cards!

Nicole said...

Great card! Love that ribbon! :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very clean and simple! You could make a whole mess of these in no time!!!
I put a response in the comment section on my blog about the mini notepads - if you wanted to see how I made the circles line up :)
Maria

Kathy and Lucky said...

Like it, nice and CAS, which are very pretty love the color and the pop of ribbon.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a perfect CAS card! I love the colors too- and the ribbon too. TFS

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome ribbon for this clean and simple kraft card!! Great design, Lynn!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very simple but perfect for a guy. And you were able to complete the challenge. I read that description and thought, "red and blue fish"? I was not inspired. I think I've just been having a very bad last couple of days and didn't want to have to think too hard about how I would interpret that.

Rach said...

Such a nice, clean, simple card. It's a perfect masculine card. :o)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous! It's a perfect CAS card. I love the kraft and fun ribbon!